Eratosphere

Eratosphere (https://www.ablemuse.com/erato/index.php)
-   The Accomplished Members (https://www.ablemuse.com/erato/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   David Anthony and The Able Muse Poet Series (https://www.ablemuse.com/erato/showthread.php?t=1157)

Alex Pepple 12-09-2002 05:38 PM

Dear Eratosphereans,

This is really two announcements rolled into one, however, I'll start with the man of the moment, David Anthony -- no stranger here is one of our most skilled members.

I am pleased to announce the release David's wonderful debut book of poetry, Words to Say, published by Pen Press Publishers Ltd. in London. This is a book where David showcases his immense talent and skill, which we have all been privileged to witness firsthand from his extensive Eratosphere contribution.

This brings me to the second half of the announcement, The Able Muse Poet Series. This is something, I've contemplated doing for a while in one form or another. So, it is good news that in spite of recent obstacles of time & means, David's new book is a perfect vehicle to launch this project, and give it a running start. Thus, I'm pleased announced that Able Muse will be the sole distributor of Words to Say in North America.

Please visit the Able Muse bookstore for your copy of David's hot new book.

And, do order early for Christmas delivery!

Remember that your support for David, and thus this project, will determine how far and to what heights Able Muse could nurture, advance and enhance it in the future for other outstanding prospects.

Now join me in congratulating David for this unique accomplishment.

Cheers,
...Alex

Michael Cantor 12-09-2002 06:34 PM

Alex - Congratulations to David, whose work and comments on the Sphere have been steadily impressive - and thanks and congratulations to you as well for sponsoring this and hopefully many other publications.

One nit - when I click on David's book on the Able Muse bookstore site, I am taken instead to Alicia Stalling's Archaic Smile (which I already have). Either there's a glitch in the program, or - will surprises never cease - Alicia and David are the same person. Has anybody ever seen them together?

Michael Cantor

Clive Watkins 12-10-2002 01:29 AM

Many congratulations, David!

Are we surprised? - Of course not!

Bravo!

Clive

Alex Pepple 12-10-2002 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Michael Cantor:
Alex - Congratulations to David, whose work and comments on the Sphere have been steadily impressive - and thanks and congratulations to you as well for sponsoring this and hopefully many other publications.

One nit - when I click on David's book on the Able Muse bookstore site, I am taken instead to Alicia Stalling's Archaic Smile (which I already have). Either there's a glitch in the program, or - will surprises never cease - Alicia and David are the same person. Has anybody ever seen them together?

Michael Cantor

Michael, I did detect & fix that bug, hoping no one had yet clicked, but you beat me to it! Thanks for the support. ...Alex

Robert Swagman 12-10-2002 10:33 AM

Congrats, David.

Just ordered my copy.

Alex

Nice addition to the site.

Jerry

Anthony Lombardy 12-10-2002 12:20 PM

I just ordered my copy, and the link works fine.
Congratulations, David!

Tony

wendy v 12-11-2002 09:55 AM

Wonderful, wonderful news.

Mr A, so pleased for you !

I do believe I owe myself a Christmas present.

wendy

David Anthony 12-12-2002 12:17 PM

I'm grateful for your interest and support.
Best wishes,
David

Deborah Warren 12-15-2002 01:14 PM

Yesterday Rhina passed the book around at a gathering; it's extremely handsome and, according to Rhina, a wonderful book--clearly something to get one's hands on.

oliver murray 01-04-2003 07:28 AM

Many well-desreved congratulations, David.
I have ordered my copy from Amazon today.
Regards,
Oliver.