Thread: Your Support
View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2022, 09:48 PM
Administrator

Thank you all again for the support, along with the speed report. On the latter, I'm glad to see that it's at least unchanged ... and speedier for most!

Matt, there have been a few more fixes since your last posted, and maybe things have improved for you? If not, it would seem to be a special case misbehavior for your special-case Brave browser. It's something I can't address since there not enough information from your report to analyze and determine and fix what's going on at your end. So, if the problem persists, I'd just recommend using one of the popular browsers that are known to have no problem (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.).

As for that long list of all the problems to be fixed after the migration, I'm pleased to report that they've all been addressed now--fixed completely or nearly so, especially the last and most stubborn ones, which were suffered by the Able Muse Review website and which were finally resolved earlier today. The remaining things to be fixed are mostly aesthetic in nature--the result of a change in the web server version (even though I'd specifically asked the hosting company to keep everything the same in that regard--and they didn't follow most of my instructions ... that one especially, and hence the resulting barrage of problems!).

So, the worst is over ... thank you all again for your support! And happy musing, writing, and critiquing for one and all as before and always, before all of these migration woes!

Cheers,
...Alex

Last edited by Alex Pepple; 03-04-2022 at 09:54 PM.