View Single Post
Unread 07-21-2017, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emitt Evan Baker View Post
You can't dismiss Ann's last post as you do an expect anyone to take you seriously.
Emitt, you get the Gold Award for writing silly things. And by silly, I mean in the Monty Python fashion. I am NOT calling you silly. You are obviously a very bright person, who just has a tendency to write silly things.

Obviously, most of us here take me seriously. I'm a damn good poet, though I don't give a shit about paper/formal publication, which I think is a waste of time and....er...um...Paper (Insert Brian Regan voice on Paper).

You should ALWAYS take someone whose opinions and views differ from yours SERIOUSLY.

If I were in Germany in the 1930's, you're damn right, I would take Hitler and his gimpy henchman, Goebbels, SERIOUSLY.

Ya think Stalin should have been taken seriously?

Take Donald Trump VERY seriously. I say he won't complete his first term. With his high-school quarterback personality, he will burn out, eventually. But, in the meantime, take him very SERIOUSLY.

BUT - if and when he burns out, you and I get a real, smooth politician to replace him.

(And the peasants rejoiced. yay.)

Last edited by William A. Baurle; 07-21-2017 at 02:20 AM.