View Single Post
Unread 07-23-2017, 05:06 PM

I just want to add, more on topic, that it's becoming more and more apparent that DT truly is mentally questionable*. I highly doubt he will last 4 years. He'll either be impeached, or something worse (for him, which I truly hope does not happen).

His use of Twitter to vent his anger is so far beneath the office of POTUS that words simply cannot describe it.

It's like in that song, "The train won't stop going...no way to slow down..." Because Charlie stole the handle, whatever that means.

More on topic, and hopefully this can generate a better direction for the thread:

One can be a "conservative" and still despise DT. One can be a libertarian, like Penn Jillette, and still recognize that a touchy alpha-male soccer coach in the White House is a BAD idea.

Once again, in case it was missed:

I did not vote for him. I didn't vote at all in the last elections, because I could not say 'Yes' to anyone that was running without feeling guilty. I voted for _ _ in 2012. (PM me if you want to know who.)

I do not support or admire him.

America is in BIG trouble. I still say that the best thinkers are somewhere in the middle.

*I am not him, and am not a psychologist, so I don't get to declare who's insane and who isn't. I mean I can, but he's the POTUS, and I'm just me.