View Single Post
Unread 04-19-2017, 05:38 AM

You can't even 'crow' accurately, John. The number of Labour seats liable to be lost simply because of the Tories' 'boundary change' wheeze is 20.

I note that you reply to none of the points made - save to slip around May's promises of no snap election with a feeble excuse. She is a fraud. Claimed that the election is about 'leadership' but won't face any other political leaders in debate. Claims that referendums that she doesn't want cause instability, but that her chosen election creates the opposite. Postures as Christian when sucking up to the Saudis who execute, whip and imprison people for converting to Christianity. The list goes ever on.

Oh - and your worn-out and ill-informed taunts about independent Scotland's currency do not improve by being repeated. We cannot join the Euro, let alone be required to use it (see many replies I've given before) and our own pound will do very nicely thank you.

And I never slam doors but if you - or anyone else on the site - would like an insight into how that metaphor runs in the most prominent independence supporting columnist in Scotland, I suggest you try reading this... http://www.thenational.scot/news/152...Wee_Ginger_Dug
Metaphors apart, it may help to show just how massively different Scotland's viewpoints are from those projected by the UK's mainstream, London media.

Last edited by Nigel Mace; 04-19-2017 at 06:06 AM.