View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2017, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy Lehr View Post
Where am I, William? On the Sphere less frequently than you and regretting making a fairly obvious point. (One person's show of force meant to intimidate is very much another person's provocation, particularly when one of the countries has actually invaded the other one. Which one, you ask? I'll give you a hint--you live there.)
Nikki Haley's speech (It's a youtube link because the other vid links are jitterbugging for me, but the video can be seen all over):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIOinfm4sEY

IOW, no, Quincy, you are wrong. The USA does not want to start a war, but is trying to forestall it with a show of force, after the supreme leader in NK started playing with his new toys.

Liberal logic seems to be: crazy tyrant The supreme leader in the other nation is NOT the bad guy. OH NO, never! It's America that's the baddie. Kim can do whatever the hell he damn well pleases, and liberals in the West will not say a single negative thing about him, even though his own people are under oppression.

Last edited by William A. Baurle; 07-15-2017 at 05:23 AM. Reason: removed the word 'loony'; changed 'lefty' to liberal