Eratosphere Forums - Metrical Poetry, Free Verse, Fiction, Art, Critique, Discussions Able Muse - a review of poetry, prose and art

Forum Left Top

Notices

Unread 02-24-2015, 01:00 PM

Default Our operators are standing by (call for submissions)

The Rotary Dial turns 2 in March. We are an e-reader mag touting form in the Great White North (Canada, the land that form forgot) each and every month. Here's an archive of all 24 issues so far. To access it, use the password "ektoplazm".

http://therotarydial.ca/compcopies

Keep us in mind as an elegant, much talked about, fairly widely circulated home for your work, where it will always be in good company. A home (perhaps the clincher) that makes your work available offline, for reading on the subway, at the cottage (we Canucks love our cottages) or, perhaps best of all, in bed. This on a monthly basis and for pennies an issue (99 pennies to be exact, of which 65 go to Amazon). A fairly unique achievement in the form publishing world!

For submission guidelines and address see...

http://therotarydial.ca/transom/

Hoping we can count on your support, we thank you in advance for your submissions,

The Editors

Last edited by Pino Coluccio; 02-24-2015 at 01:10 PM.
Unread 02-24-2015, 07:51 PM

Just chiming in with an enthusiastic recommendation of the journal and its editors. (If I'm saying that just because they've published and said nice things about some of my poems, so be it. Isn't that the only reason any poet praises any magazine?) A lot of people here are already familiar with The Rotary Dial. Those who aren't will, I predict, like what they see at the link Pino provides.
Unread 02-25-2015, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Canada, the land that form forgot
How true, how sad, Pino. Have answered the call.
Unread 02-25-2015, 04:58 AM

It is indeed an excellent venue and it will do any poet proud to include the name in its publishing credentials.

As for me, I have a huge admiration for the writers and journals that I associate with Canada. There are wonderful university-sponsored print publications (Malahat, Fiddlehead, Event, Windsor Review) and many excellent online journals. Rotary Dial is continuing a proud tradition.

An opportunity not to be missed, dear fellow poets. (And to the timid, I will add: if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.)