View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2021, 01:19 PM

Thanks, Rick, Ned and Andrew - and apologies for my late reply - I've been submerged in various kinds of work.

Rick - it is always lovely to know that you like something & your comment is much appreciated.

Ned - Hello! I agree with you about Sweet Tooth! I didn't know about the comic when I made the image but came across it through the Netflix release. I love the illustrations and the story, the idea of hybrids, in-between things (which I play with, but differently).

I hadn't come across Wildlife Management Area and I love it - thank you so much for the link. I will keep returning to that.

Yes, I have more of these. I'm mostly a visual poet/collage artist. At the moment 'out there' I've similarly impossible creatures here and here. Also some hybrid zodiacs . When not working, I spent most of the lockdown cutting up texts and making new spaces out of old ones.

Andrew - thank you - I'm fond of this one - and the find of the 'World's Finest' postcard was a complete joyous gift. I want to make one of Hades as a hotelier at some point - a kind of bizarre major-dormo in a lobby. Maybe with bits of ostrich. Or bee.

thanks again, I'm glad people liked this one.

Sarah-Jane