Thread: Mueller
View Single Post
Unread 07-28-2019, 01:59 PM

Unless I’ve miscounted my beans, there is no law, as such, against indicting a sitting pepsodent, umm. It’s a Dept. of Justice policy, and on the whole not all bad. The policy provides a degree of stability even in this day of divided demagogic impulses. There is a well-known route to resolving evidence of major criminality: successful impeachment. I’m more concerned about wasting natural resources and raping the environment to fuel global warming than repugnant sexual activity. Stand back and think about the world one’s descendants must endure. For those lacking descendants, think and consider the world one might be reincarnated into. Reincarnation is just futilely kicking the can down the road for me, but that’s another discussion. Pull up your socks, it’s a DOJ policy not to indict even a polarizing president, and consider the alternative: snap decisions based on inflamed passions of the sort that destroyed Athens and seriously wounded most participating European countries in World War One. A single step at a time. Hasten slowly.