View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2021, 02:20 AM

Oh. Bugger. I took the frog down almost at once because it was something I found on the Internet and decided as soon as I'd posted it that this wasn't in the spirit of the game. I have some pictures of things I've actually made myself and tried to download one of these but it was getting late and my eyelids were drooping and having hit fail after fail (I was following the directions on the site FAQ) and unable to see what was causing the difficulty, I just capitulated when I found one that it would upload - my own fiery feet.

At first I felt wretched because I'd screwed up, but if Jane thinks froggy's OK and has been kind enough to set him up in all his glory, then he's been passed as fit for purpose and people can hang poems from his frozen fingers. And meanwhile Ralph has already made something worthwhile from my home heating system. So I shall forgive myself.

Now all I have to do is look afresh at the latest image from Jane, try to forget that box poem I wrote for the Oldie competition and start knitting a new one, and see if I can find the actual frog-photographer so they can be credited properly.

And Jayne, the elephant does have ears only you can't see them because it has just poked its little face through a rip in the paper. I hope your current concerns resolve themselves swiftly and gently.

Now I will eat my porridge.

Since then, Jane has pointed out that I need not worry about attribution for the frog, so all is well.

Last edited by Ann Drysdale; 01-27-2021 at 01:35 AM. Reason: In the absence of certainty, I'd used the "wrong" pronoun for the photographer and was afraid my knuckles would be rapped.