View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2015, 02:18 AM

Thank you, Sharon and Bill.

It's morning here, and I've just had eight hours of unbroken sleep and a modest breakfast. I think I have internalised all I found out last night and most of the terminology is hovering on the edges of comprehension.

The scariest part was not being able to undo what didn't work, and when I'd found out how to do that, I felt more at ease with the angst of experiment. I shall, however, rest my brain for a while, since a "thumbnail" that grows when clicked is a huge advance on a click-link that produced a fixed image the size of a postage stamp. The words "quit" and "winning" were the last to fade from my head as it hit the pillow.

Sharon, of course you may leave my wordy musings in situ. I just feared that it might be seen as off-topic goose-chattering, which is an unfortunate tendency of the yak. Thank you for your patience.

And Bill, I shall investigate the notion of an album and the notional ownership of its contents before tackling Herr Schrödinger's anorexic cat. Is that thread you linked to a specially-created one? One whereon I may experiment without imposing any more sandboxery on Sharon's forum? (a PM, perhaps?) Thank you

Last edited by Ann Drysdale; 03-06-2015 at 02:23 AM.