View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2021, 02:17 PM

Thank you. I'm pleased to be in this one.

John - Oh, to be Coleridge. I swoon at the very thought, although I could probably do without the opium and unfinished genius bits. 17 seconds is a gorgeous Cure album, although Robert Smith has not aged well. Also you have to be under 30 seconds to put things on Tik Tok, and I wanted to find out what it was like.

Fliss, you are utterly lovely, thank you for the direct link. I have adopted full mourning. It seemed like the only sensible thing to do. I may manage a small glass of ratafia later (or some 90% Lindt) before retiring to the chaise-longue.

David - Thank you and Cool. Isn't it nice when networks join up? I like those poems by your friend, Seth, very much, and I particularly like the 'sound' poem in this issue. I can kind of see the logical progressions in that work, too, but the last lines are stand out. I'll go and find out if they have a book I can buy.

Cally - I can teach you photoshop techniques (you don’t need photoshop there are free programmes to play with). You’ll enjoy it & you'd be wonderful at it, I'm sure - your blog is gorgeous. I can do another video if people think that would be fun.

But, what I can’t teach you is the kind of bat-shit crazy you have to be to want to spend all your precious leisure hours sticking the tiny derrières of two dozen types of moth into lightbulbs. That requires a very specific type of weirdness. You will have your own brand of curious strange, of course. I like the fin-de-siecle sense of your most recent poem. It's a dérive!

Sarah-Jane

Last edited by Sarah-Jane Crowson; 07-31-2021 at 02:21 PM.