View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2011, 10:40 PM

Default Help

I've read this thread 3 times and as I understand it, I've been a member since 2001 and I've posted 88 times, so, does this mean I should be able to post/view Eratosphericals ? Or, am I perceived as a "lurker"? With my schedule and lack of confidence with critiques and my painstaking process of revising my work, I fear I may be in the lurker category, but this would be a punishment I don't think I fairly deserve

I've been trying to find a somewhat recent post entitled "Rabbit Nest" and before I knew it, it was off the FV boards before I could post my revision. I have no back up of comments to thread to and I wanted to know if there is a way to retrieve posts that have disappeared?

Also, I wanted to know if the Poetry contest is still happening and if a winner was announced. I can't seem to find any info that I can access to answer this question.

Thanks for your time and patience. I get overwhelmed in here sometimes - okay a lot of the time. However, I just finished teaching for the year. I will be more active on the boards - promise!

Many thanks,

Tiffany

Last edited by Tiffany Krupa; 06-24-2011 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Sentence made no sense