Thread: Alice Paintings
View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2015, 04:19 PM

Michael, what rule or guideline makes my post inadmissable, it is my work, it has been seen by 35 people on YouTube, half of those hits would be me. It is all my own work, so what in your opinion makes it any different from any other work of art posted here. YouTube is to my knowledge the only way you can create a link to Erato for works that combine sond and image. There may be others but I don't know of them.
Many people post work that has appeared on other forums, many, yourself included, post work that was created years ago.
I am interested in criticism, I respond to all critiques of my work and I participate fully in critiqueing other people's work.
In other words I am an active member of Eratophere, if you have a problem with that then I suggest that problem is all of your own making.
Sharon is the moderator, it is her decision as to what remains posted, it is discourteous to her that you feel compelled to adopt her role as if she is incompetent or as if the whole thing is so vital, such a calamity that you have to take control. You have not said a single thing about the work in question, you just, for no clear reason, resent the fact that I have posted it and assume I am being vain by doing so. That's insulting and unjustified.

Last edited by ross hamilton hill; 04-09-2015 at 04:40 PM.