View Single Post
Unread 04-22-2018, 06:57 PM
Administrator

Default So what's in it for you, folks?

Hello Spherians,

Many of you are long-standing ''regulars'' here, and you look in when it suits you. When is that... Daily? Weekly? Monthly?

Participation involves a combination of posting your own work for critique, commenting on others' poems, posting on the ''boasting boards" (I don't mean that in any derogatory sense!), submitting competition entries to Drills & Amusements or striking up a conversation in General Talk.

I concede that we all have busy lives, yet some members pop up here after sometimes years of absence! How can they bear to be away from this great place for so long, I ask myself???

We have a vibrant community; our standards are high; good friendships have been forged here, and there's SO much benefit to be had from our membership of Eratosphere.

This is definitely not intended to send anyone on a "guilt trip"... on the contrary, I'd much prefer it to be regarded as a "Call to action" thing
For instance, if you have a tendency to be a ''lurker'', is there anything we can do to make you want to get more involved? If you're a lapsed member, can we entice you back? Regulars, what keeps you here?

Your thoughts - positive or negative - would be most welcome.

Jayne