View Single Post
Unread 01-11-2018, 03:58 PM

I looked up Jesse Waters as well. And I suppose this is his own description:

Runner-up for the Iowa Review Fiction Prize, finalist in the Glimmer Train 2003 Poetry Open, The Davoren Hanna International Poetry Contest and the 2010 Atlanta Review International Poetry Contest, Jesse Waters is a recipient of a 2003 NC Artists' Grant to attend the Vermont Studio Center, and a winner of the 2001 River Styx International Poetry Contest. Currently a Visiting Assistant Professor in the English Dept. here at Elizabethtown College, Jesse's fiction, poetry and non-fiction work has been nominated for multiple Pushcart Prizes, and has appeared in such journals as 88: A Journal of Contemporary Poetry, The Adirondack Review, Coal Hill Review, The Cortland Review, Cimarron Review, Concrete Wolf, Iowa Review, Plainsongs, Magma, River Styx, Slide, Story Quarterly, Southeast Review, Sycamore Review and others. His first book of poems, Human Resources, was released by Inkbrush Press in February of 2011.

Surely housing other offices in the space and also storing all the materials elsewhere means the end--right? There's no way to make that sound like something good.

And I'd still like to know who would be the best person to contact.