View Single Post
Unread 12-03-2015, 06:51 PM
Administrator

I've been looking into the migration work this company did, and verifying their work before making the jump and switching things over. And I have bad news--this company did a horrible job!!! Going by the size of the Able Muse/Eratosphere database they supposedly migrated, it looks like it's only 15% of what it should be!

So, it looks like I've just wasted money on this company's so-called migration service! And there won't be any switch over anytime soon until either they do it right, or I'm forced to roll my sleeves and go in and get it done myself. This might be where the saying is applicable that goes along the lines, "if you want something done right, ..."!

So, for now, post away until I have more news about the next attempt at migration. And BTW this bad news report means that all the data that was entered from late last night until now ... until the next migration attempt should be included in the next switch-over attempt. In other words, my warning of data loss from last night until now was premature ... until the next attempt. And I hope I'm not confusing everyone!

Cheers,
...Alex