View Single Post
Unread 06-27-2018, 09:39 PM

Default Tim

I'm going to see Tim tomorrow, most probably the last time I will see him in this life.

I thank God that He had Tim walk through my door all of those years ago, and that I heard his first confession in over forty years and was blessed to give him Holy Communion for the first time in all of those years. I also thank God that I was blessed to hear his last confession, absolve him (his contrition was most sincere and serene) and give him Holy Viaticum (his last communion) this past week.

I will, once again, give him your love. And I thank all of you for your love and support for Tim, who truly suffered greatly in his soul, through out his life. He loved all of you, even all of those whom he disagreed with over just about every thing under the sun :-) .

One of the things he told me about the members of the Eratosphere is that they have many different beliefs, but they all seek perfection in the Poetic Craft and are dedicated to it.

May our differences in opinion, politics, religion etc...never interfere with our love of the rhythmic word. May we always assist each other to be the best poets in the World.

Meritocracy was Tim's view when it came to Poetry, let us Merit well and leave a legacy of verse to those who shall aspire to the same once we are gone. Tim has done his part.

Pax Vobiscum,

Fr. Rob

PS: I want to thank all of you who have helped me over the years to be a better poet. Including those former members who no longer haunt the boards. I love all of you, and wish you the best. If it were not for Tim and the Sphere I would never have improved in poetics or come to the knowledge that I now have of this blessed craft. My hat is off to all of you (and yes, I own a Biretta.)

Last edited by Robert Pecotte; 06-27-2018 at 09:42 PM.