View Single Post
Unread 05-08-2021, 02:52 PM

Thank-you!

Jim, you are a genius, because you've pointed out something I didn't even think about - I need to put the visuals from the paragraph into the labyrinth (I can do this - they're all there, in some form or shape). I am so stoopid - it just didn't occur to me. Thank-you so much - you are also very kind in how you dialogue, and I appreciate this very much.

Fliss, thanks for returning - and don't let WB laugh - that was the effect I was trying to get across (there's a different kind of skill involved in manipulating images, but some of this calls for the same kind of awareness of light/dark as you have when working in charcoal/chalk).

I wouldn't worry about not studying Art - it's a communication, after all, just the same as poetry is a communication - for me, I'm more concerned about whether people like/enjoy looking at the images, and that I'm communicating something close the things that I'm hoping to communicate (which often I'm not, but that's what workshops are for!)

The Forest is a beautiful place, and thank-you so much for sharing the blog link.

Onward! I'll think about how I revise this - keeping the creatures from my Imaginarium, and trying to bring some of the ideas/images from the text into the labyrinth.

Sarah-Jane